Published On: 3/12/2020
Complete SAS programming in support of data cleaning and statistical analyses; and to assist in database management and database development with the EDC system.
Job Details/Main Responsibilities
- Provide SAS programming in support of statistical analyses (quarterly reports, client queries, manuscript support) by generating tables, listings, or figures.
- Provide SAS validation programming for tables, listings, and figures through SAS programming.
- Provide SAS programming support for data cleaning activities of existing databases.
- Assist in validation of databases or database updates in our EDC system.
- Assist in data import and integration for SAS and EDC databases.
- Complete validation materials for SAS programming and EDC database projects.
- Generate programming instructions for analysis data sets within SAS.
- Complete or validate SDTM data sets in SAS based on EDC system exports.
- Interact with database entry, management, and clinical staff as needed to assist in resolving questions and issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in programming, computer science, data management or related field. 5 years of experience in SAS Programming or Data Management experience with knowledge of SAS. Experience with one or more database products preferred. Experience with SDTM and other CDISC database standards desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good knowledge of SDTM and CDISC database standards. Good skills with PHP Scripting and HTML. Strong technical and programming logic skills. Excellent communication and presentations skills required. Strong planning and organizational skills, verbal and written. Strong interpersonal communication skills, good at listening and sharing information with others. Ability to act on own initiative. Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is only considering candidates that can work out of our Durham, NC office.